Sunday, April 16, 2017

Get It From Mike...What's up?


Been a LONG few months since August 2016.


Since that time I have not stopped writing and creating the platform for our future success. I opened a channel on YouTube called WE IZ KANGZ.

We IZ KANGZ
is an educational channel that goes into the DEPTH of ancient and medieval  global Black History.

Here;s an example:






It is a LOT of fun making these videos and I want to answer your questions and make this channel a great place for you to come to. I have been dealing with people on social media and figured that a channel like WE IZ KANGZ is what is needed. The racism and ignorance is growing and people are getting farther and farther away from the truth. SO...I KNOW I am in the right time frame with this project.

Help me make it good for you.

Tell all of you friends to watch and subscribe. Corn In The Bible is also included in the video package. Take a look. More to come.

We Iz Kangz is YOUR channel for ALL of Black history.

No need to be insulted by ignorant people as it applies to REAL history.


HERE IS THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL. SUBSCRIBE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment