Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Michael Wall is the FATHER of DISRUPTIVE HISTORY

Michael Wall is the FATHER of DISRUPTIVE HISTORY...
Sounds cool, huh? But Oh...my...GOD, wait until you SEE what this really means!

I went on my trip to Mexico after reading When Rocks Cry Out by Horace Butler. I took THOUSANDS of photographs and there is a lot to write about. We will begin soon.

I am very dedicated to truth and focused on my goals. I am certain that the DISRUPTIVE HISTORY campaign is related to SELF IMAGE and making a fortune for yourself and your family. Stay with me on this.

Corn In The Bible® Means Maize is coming back. This time...it will be BETTER than ever.

You can still find the old Corn In The Bible® website here: www.CornInTheBible.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want some comments and responses on this. Our FIRST project in the DISRUPTIVE HISTORY revolution is this:


THE CRUSADES WERE FAUGHT IN THE AMERICAS.

About three years ago, I found a document that changed EVERYTHING for me in regards to my direction in studying the Forbidden Histories. I had already been very used to studying and reading thousands of pages of books and articles, etc.

I want you to read this and get ready to study with me and make MILLIONS of dollars rewriting history. Check it out.

Joseph François Michaud has written in the 3 volume work entitled, “History of the Crusades”, some very interesting information.


On page 182, in volume 2, Michaud writes about the enrichment of the fields and gardens of France and Italy by the introduction of some plants that were before that time unknown in Europe.
What is absolutely amazing about this section of the History of the Crusades is that the exclusive American crop known as maize is mentioned on page 183 (see screenshot below). 

The bringing of American MAIZE to Italy between the years of 1150 and 1207 A.D.?
That has to mean that the lands of the Crusades were the Americas! Everyone knows that corn, in this case, maize, was only grown in the Americas during ancient and biblical and medieval times. Disruptive History is here.

Join me in changing the world...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



5 comments:

  1. Corn in The Bible means Manioc in the Jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there some angle by which you can ease people into all of this? Crusades in America is such a huge jolt that I would be concerned that even if you had mountains of evidence, some people will shot down before they even take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Terrence.

      I ran a campaign called Corn In The Bible for about 3 years prior to releasing the information about the Crusade being in the Americas.

      There was and is a LOT of people excited about this knowledge.

      I found it difficult for most people to grasp the idea that CORN, when mentioned in the Bible, means maize. But, it absolutely does!

      Genesis 41:5 And he slept and dreamed the second time: and, behold, seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, rank and good.

      Now, it is time to bring the knowledge to the next level.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete