Friday, June 9, 2017

VERITASEUM (VERI) hit $252...???

Just got a HEADS UP on Reggie Middleton's Veritaseum project and the VERI coin.

I have been following Reggie Middleton's Boom Bust Blog and Veritaseum for a while and was VERI (smile) excited to hear that he launched an crowdsale for his project. I made a few YouTube videos to spread the word and told many people on social media.

Spreading the word is cool...but...what about ME?

I was a first adopter and got some VERI within the first day to take advantage of the 20% discount.  I watched the people contribute and the price began to rise. For 30 days...the numbers continued to grow. I was excited!

I watched Clif High speak of Veritaseum. I watched a few other YouTube hosts talk about this project and I saw the dank exchange from EtherDelta. These past few days is when I stared to hear some NUMBERS.

About 20 minutes ago...I typed into my search VERITASEUM and this came up...
,,,MAN! The price for VERI was $252 USD?

You KNOW I was dancing! I was happy. When I clicked the link...the price had settled in at about $57.

The other number came from a couple of spikes on June 8th and 9th.

The price WILL be in the hundreds once word starts to REALLY get out there. (At least I THINK it will.) It certainly should when you understand that THIS company allows EVERYONE to access the peer to peer capital markets that the BIG BOYS use!

Everyone that takes the opportunity to get involved.

The VERI token is #681 on the Coin Market Cap website as of June 9, 2017 @ 12:22am (pst)

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Keep your eyes open. Thanks, Reggie Middleton!

No comments:

Post a Comment