Friday, July 15, 2016

On my Way to Mexico City and Central America Pt.2


Get It From Mike on Periscope

I NEVER SAW A PESOS UNTIL TODAY
I am going to learn a LOT and teach you all some cool things that you may or may not want to know.
So...today is the day CLOSER to the day that I leave for Mexico and Central America. I am still in learning mode as far as a lot of this goes.
Today's Lesson: When visiting Mexico, make sure to get your currency EXCHANGED before you go.
   In my case, I went to the local bank. The exchange was about $17.21 for each Pesos against the USD. Very cool.
I am going to go into DETAIL about the effects of Bitcoin in Mexico...but that is another topic for another thread.
I plan to POST many videos and writings about the trip. When you are doing absolutely nothing, that would be the optimum time to check out my journey and journal.
This can also start to turn into a course on currency trading and cryptocurrency if you want it to be.
Here's the location: GetITFromMike.com


No comments:

Post a Comment